The Global Burden of Disease and Disability
Dr. Craig Liebenson
This course has been approved for 1 hour of Continuing Education. Check for your individual State status at the bottom of the page.
Chrome is the recommended web browser.
The online learner will expand his/her understanding on the current disability crisis. The course objectives include:
- How function is challenged at different stages of life
- How to lower one’s risk of frailty and falls
- Options for managing OA – & why it’s not a “wear & tear” syndrome
- The conclusions from the Lancet expose on disabling back pain
- 1 hour of Course Content
- End of Course Assessment
- End of Course Survey
- Course Completion Certificate
This course has been approved by:
State Board Approvals:
AR (7/6/20-12/31/20), AZ (8/19/20-12/31/20), FL (10/1/20-12/31/20), KY (9/5/20-12/31/20), TX and PACE
PACE Approved States:
AK, KS, ME, MA, MN, NV, NH, NJ, NC, ND, SC, SD, TN, NS
Auto-Approved States (States not requiring applications):
CO, CT, DE, ID, IL, IA, MD, MI, MT, NE, OH, OR, RI, UT, VA, VT, WA, DC, BC, MAN, ON, PEI, QB, YK
For PACE and Auto-Approved states, users are advised to check with their boards to ensure this is in accordance with state rules and regulations.
- All courses must be completed by 12/31/2020.
- After successfully purchasing your course, your course can be accessed through selecting the expand button listed below or through your CE profile page.
- Successful completion of the course requires an 80% or better on all quizzes.
Parker University’s Continuing Education Department endeavors to present information that is timely, accurate and helpful in the on-going education and relicensure requirements of health care professionals. Individuals taking these courses assume all responsibility for checking with their professional licensing boards or other governing bodies regarding the clinical applicability of course content, presumed competencies which may be developed as a result of taking any course, seminar, or other mode of instruction.
By registering for this course, you acknowledge that you agree with Parker University’s expectations and understand that submitting this course certification counts towards my participation and attendance in this course.